Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 03:48:39 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[RevShare]Need artists for a story game [UE4]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [RevShare]Need artists for a story game [UE4]  (Read 1602 times)
Edmm
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2021, 02:07:11 PM »

Hello everyone!

I have been practice Unreal Engine 4 for 1-2 years. I have some unfinished projects like a Layers of Fear style door with similar physics, some AI projects, but my main project is a DayZ/Escape from Tarkov style Inventory system (It doesn't look good, because I focused on the code, but hope you like it. ) If you want to watch a short video of the Inventory, you can do it here: https://streamable.com/1sh500 .

So one of my favourite game was the two Layers of Fear, and for the first game, a similar Psycho Horror game would be great, we could make it as an Online, Coop game, maybe with a little Puzzle. The game will be made in Unreal Engine 4. If you have any different idea, you can add me on Discord (Edmm#9842) and share the idea with me.

I'm looking for a team or just some person to make a team. I mostly looking for artists, but if you have some experience with Unreal Engine, then you are the one I am looking for. It doesn't matter if you have little experience with the engine, the main thing here is that you want to be a Game Developer and want to learn the Engine and the other tools that you might need. If you have this kind of mentality, then add me on Discord.

I can't pay you, but once we sell the game, we can share on the revenue.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic