Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 05:33:02 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Programmer][Rev-share][Hobby] Looking for a pixel artist to make a 2D RPG
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Programmer][Rev-share][Hobby] Looking for a pixel artist to make a 2D RPG  (Read 3120 times)
NymphaeaGames
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2021, 05:08:36 AM »

Hello world!
I'm a 26yo IT developer and university student from Italy.
I write here because I would like to develop a 2D, 16bit, Zelda-like Action RPG game. I have 1+ year of experience with GameMaker, work as a developer (mainly front-end), and love coding!

My idea is to work in our free time, as a hobby, and start developing the essential aspects of the game, a small world with few maps, a first dungeon, and after this, maybe release a demo, if it's appreciated, we continue the development and make a real game.
So no hurry, we can work step by step.

I'm especially looking for a pixel artist to work with!
But also someone who helps with the main story, dialogues and dungeons would help a lot!

If you want some examples of styles I'm looking for, take a look at those pics:
Mana Seed
example 1 example 2 example 3 example 4 example 5
example 6 example 7 example 8 example 9 example 10
No need to start drawing all tilesets from scratch, if you can draw in a similar style, we could start using those tilesets.

My itch.io: ghostwolf-games.itch.io

If you are interested in collaborating with me, please reply here or contact me on discord
Discord: ghostwolf#5364
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 08:11:53 AM by NymphaeaGames » Logged
JonahAtkinsonMusic
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 06:12:54 AM »

Hey! Took a look at your work and it seems like a fun project. If you're ever in the need for some music, I'd love to work together. Here's my YouTube so you can check out what I've done: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCASUnfHLlvlQGnQtr51lveg

Thanks for your time!

-Jonah
NymphaeaGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 08:09:11 AM »

Updated!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic