Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411469 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 07:45:26 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for programmer for Twitch-integrated Steam game.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for programmer for Twitch-integrated Steam game.  (Read 1628 times)
Slimebeast
Level 1

BARF JR.

View Profile WWW
« on: May 13, 2021, 12:02:19 PM »

Looking for a programmer for a Twitch-integrated game to be released on Steam.

Prefer knowledge/experience with Twitch integration, or at least the general understanding needed to pick it up quickly.

Prefer knowledge/experience with releasing on Steam, or at least the general understanding of what it takes.

I am a pixel artist who has created a concept similar to "Marbles on Stream" but with a wider appeal and larger opportunity for growth. Game would be 2D, top-down view, with the ability for Twitch viewers to type !play in chat and appear as a sprite in-game for the streamer. (Round based.)

Secondary mode would allow anyone who owns the game to simply enter a list of names and have them appear as said sprites in-game, as a single player mode. (IE: You can either stream the game and have viewers' names appear in-game, or you can play solo without streaming and enter a list of names to appear in-game. For example, celebrities, politicians, friends' names, etc.)

Game would automatically simulate a scenario where sprites representing viewers move around the game map, avoiding non-viewer sprites that destroy them. Imagine viewers as Pac-Man and the non-viewer characters as the Ghosts.

When one viewer is left un-destroyed, they win. Possibility for rankings, etc. could be explored if possible depending on programmer skill level, and so on.

I have all the pixel art needed to begin, and am capable at map design. Additionally, I would be paying our way onto Steam, establishing a web presence, etc.

If interested, please email [email protected] for the quickest response.

If you reply to this thread or DM me, response may be delayed by a day or two.

I'm attaching a couple sprite sheets to give a better idea of how the game would look, and what my one skill level is. I can show much more artwork, but would prefer to do so privately with a collaborator in order to not reveal too much. Who, Me?

http://slimebeast.com/aaa/sprites.png

I also know (casually) a few streamers and YouTubers who could theoretically help us out by promoting the project in return for early access, keys, etc.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 09:38:52 PM by Slimebeast » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic