Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1398367 Posts in 67586 Topics- by 60925 Members - Latest Member: deepujain111A1

January 24, 2022, 09:50:43 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingSMK Sonata, an educational card battle game.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: SMK Sonata, an educational card battle game.  (Read 1176 times)
IstanaAngin
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2021, 10:26:05 PM »

Hi guys, I'm currently working on this educational card battle game.

https://obscure-lake-62309.herokuapp.com/

I'm really looking for general feedback and how to get people to start playing it.

The game is a multiplayer card battle game. Do you guys think it is too complicated for players to start playing?

What would you like to see more in terms of the visuals and game mechanics?
DarkGran
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 03:16:57 PM »

Sorry but I have no idea what is going on in the game nor what the goal is. I know the answers to the questions, so I'm just putting all cards to the side of the correct answer. Is that all that is to it? I didn't notice any interactions between cards. I also did not see the opponent play his.
Who/what is Jojo and CCS? Is there a difference between Cards? What does Special Move do? (except taking 40 points from CCS)

I think the game deserves at least a screen with summary of the rules. :D Otherwise, I'm actually curious what's going on. The hand drawn graphics would be fine.
IstanaAngin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2022, 11:55:14 PM »

Sorry but I have no idea what is going on in the game nor what the goal is. I know the answers to the questions, so I'm just putting all cards to the side of the correct answer. Is that all that is to it? I didn't notice any interactions between cards. I also did not see the opponent play his.
Who/what is Jojo and CCS? Is there a difference between Cards? What does Special Move do? (except taking 40 points from CCS)

I think the game deserves at least a screen with summary of the rules. :D Otherwise, I'm actually curious what's going on. The hand drawn graphics would be fine.

Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to play.

I showed to some friends, and it is in fact really confusing. I had updated it a bit.

For the rules, at the moment, there are 2 types of cards. 2 pointers will attack and 1 pointer will add your defense.

Thank you again for your reply, appreciate your feedback Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic