Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 01:35:56 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsAdult/Educational CompoCucumber Bringing Anussucker [NSFW] [FINISHED]
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Cucumber Bringing Anussucker [NSFW] [FINISHED]  (Read 19544 times)
demolam
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2009, 11:33:12 AM »

Maybe it wasn't clear that you have to press x in front of the plant/girls on the little red spot and that for some actions (squirt/pregnancy) you must be carrying cucumber fluid with you?

Yes, that was the main problem I was having. And I do know that the instructions said what to do when you where getting dry, I just didn't realize I had to press the x-key too. As you said, the video makes it quite clear how to play the game so I think you should recomend people to watch it before they play. The first impression of a game is quite important, and for me it wasn't as pleasant as I wanted it to be. Also, I still think there is too much going on at the screen at the same time. It seems really easy when one watches you play, but people who have not played your game before don't know where everything is comming, as you appear to do.

"Jag hätär inte Klas-Kent"
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic