Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 04:24:19 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Paid] [Remote] Looking for 2D artist to take us out of white-box
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Paid] [Remote] Looking for 2D artist to take us out of white-box  (Read 2253 times)
jcs_hivedefender
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2021, 11:55:56 PM »

Current state of the game : all major game play loops implemented. Fully in white box. Literally everything is a placeholder.

https://youtu.be/bSOddvDXMvE

Reasonably open to you adding your own creative touch, but in general, I do like zerg/tyranid/Alien inspired art and would appreciate some sci-fi horror components in the visuals.
henryyy
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2021, 03:42:36 AM »

Hello there,
Hope you are well.

I would be glad to work with you on your requirement.

Please reach me at henry(@)cisinlabs(.)com with details so we can discuss ahead.

Awaiting your revert.

BR,
Henry
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 03:49:33 AM by henryyy » Logged
production66
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2021, 09:50:14 PM »

Hello,

We're a Design company located in India that provides Creative, Design, Animation, solutions to businesses and professionals. Our company has been in service for the past 10 years. We specialize in Storyboarding, Sketching, Comic Book illustration, Animation, 3D models.

Our company is committed to providing the best services at the best price. We offer a wide range of services on 2D & 3D Platform. We can also offer you a free demo for your confidence.

If you want to know more about our services, please email us at [email protected].

Regards,
Sri Lalitha K R
work portfolio - www.p66.me
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic