Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1395945 Posts in 67320 Topics- by 60450 Members - Latest Member: night_on_mars

October 18, 2021, 02:22:35 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallRed Algorithm - free top-down shooter with RPG elements
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Red Algorithm - free top-down shooter with RPG elements  (Read 276 times)
Eugene7A
Level 0

0_0

View Profile WWW
« on: June 28, 2021, 10:58:18 AM »

Hey all! A few weeks ago I released my 1st serious game called Red Algorithm.

Game on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1637910/Red_Algorithm/

It's a free top-down shooter with RPG elements inspired by games like Crimsonland.

You pick a hero, pick a weapon, and go kill the monsters. You get new levels and choose perks that make you stronger (but many of them have side-effects too). You can also upgrade you weapon, use bonuses and consumables (grenades, turrets, drones, etc.)

Features

• 85+ perks
  • 9 weapons classes (pistols, SMGs, ARs, rifles, plasma, gauss, primitive, etc.)
  • 55+ weapons
  • 10+ weapon upgrades
  • 5 types of consumables
  • 6 heroes
  • 15 monsters
  • 7 possible injuries
  • 50+ achievements
  • Stats

The game includes a few unusual for this genre mechanics like: weapon malfunction, range penalty and velocity loss, wind influence, etc. Information about all these mechanics and full game manual can be found on the official website. In addition to the casual game mode, there is also a hard mode (achievements are available only there). The longest time you survived will be uploaded into online Steam leaderboards, so you can compare it to other players.

Gameplay video

I am working on the game alone and it already have been 7 months since I started. I have a lot of plans for the future updates...

Thank you all for your feedback! Smiley
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 11:06:26 AM by Eugene7A » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic