Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1393817 Posts in 67109 Topics- by 60089 Members - Latest Member: JacobHomanics

August 05, 2021, 09:54:52 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallNilspace [Kickstarter][Demo] An all new Strategy RPG inspired by your favorites!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Nilspace [Kickstarter][Demo] An all new Strategy RPG inspired by your favorites!  (Read 111 times)
RamuGames
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2021, 04:06:50 PM »

Hi everyone.
I wanted to share the game I've been working on for years now with everyone here and hopefully get some feedback.
I've been able to bring together a team of online developers from around the world and this is what we've been able to create. It has been an amazing learning experience and a lot of fun to create.
Hopefully this is something that this community can enjoy.
Thank you.

Kickstarter

An all new Strategy RPG inspired by your favorites! Develop a guild, foster character relationships, and customize your units for battle. Discover the unknown realities of Nilspace and its many stories.

Download Demo Here

Trailer

Nilspace is a secret mobile game playing across the school campus. Guilds war over territory
despite not knowing who coded this mysterious app. Our protagonist has arrived several
months late at college and is thrown into the chaos of student life! He faces the daunting
challenge of catching up with his grades, gathering friends, and managing his schedule. And if
that wasn’t enough, a Nilspace developer unilaterally made him into a king! The newcomer has
become a major player in a game he doesn’t fully understand. He must strengthen his standing
on campus in time for the fierce weekend battles! Can he defy the odds to win it all?

« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 04:29:28 PM by RamuGames » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic