Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411468 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 22, 2024, 10:18:37 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Paid] [Freelance] 2D Pixel Animator/Artist for an SRPG
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Paid] [Freelance] 2D Pixel Animator/Artist for an SRPG  (Read 2078 times)
DisiousStudios
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2021, 10:28:43 PM »

Greetings all, hope you're all well!

Disious Studios is a small independent studio that has been working on a 2D SRPG project for the last few months. We have dedicated writers and programmers, now we're looking for freelance artists to get things rolling.

The game is along the lines of a Shining Force/Fire Emblem SRPG, but it's set in modern day as opposed to the usual fantasy theme. We're centering the game around "super heroes" which will allow for some intriguing and hopefully fantastic animations.

We need more material to help showcase our progress, and that's where you come in! We're looking to hire pixel artists to create and animate a Fire Emblem-like combat scene (along the lines of

)

If everything works out great, and we're both happy, we'd love the opportunity to work long-term.

Be sure to email us at: [email protected] if interested, with your portfolio or any examples that may fit this request!

Hope to hear from you, have a fantastic day!
Jonhs Barcellos
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 10:22:09 AM »

Hi! I'm an experienced pixel artist with +2 years of experience in the game industry.
I'd like to assist you with this project.

If you feel interested here you'll find my portfolio:
https://www.artstation.com/jonathan_lima

here my e-mail: [email protected]

Cheers!
henryyy
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2021, 09:43:44 PM »

Hello there,

I can help you with the requirement.

Dropped you a mail with details. Please have a look.

Regards,
Henry P
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic