Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1393639 Posts in 67091 Topics- by 60040 Members - Latest Member: khellyna

July 29, 2021, 03:40:37 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingMafia world (Web-based multiplayer game in Google maps)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Mafia world (Web-based multiplayer game in Google maps)  (Read 158 times)
maxTeabag
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2021, 08:38:06 AM »

Play here: https://internationalmafia.world/

The game is a combination of a idle incremental game, with mini-games for harvesting money. You start off with pickpocketing, and then you gradually start doing larger crimes. Leveling up your combat, strength, and accuracy, earning money, etc...

Hack ATMs to harvest money, and do hostage missions with other players to gain rewards, break each other out of jail and build alliances to protect each other.

Eventually, you can capture hostages using a Street-view minigame, negotiate a ransom, build bases, expand territory to sell drugs, build mines and factories, all inside Google maps.

The game has 15 or so active players who play regularly. The game is updated constantly. I hope to see the player-base expand eventually Smiley

I am very interested in all kinds of feedback - whether or not it is engaging if there are any bugs, suggestions, feedbacks, whatever.
jbarrios
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 07:28:53 PM »

Hi maxTeabag,

I played your game and recorded my thoughts:

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic