Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 09:53:47 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallThe Great War of Jorth, a new 16-bit RPG
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The Great War of Jorth, a new 16-bit RPG  (Read 476 times)
TheJorthMagician
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: July 07, 2021, 05:12:08 AM »

Hello fellow gamers and developers, it is I, the Jorth Magician! I bring glad tidings from the world of Jorth.

I have brought along with me in my bag of goodies a demo for a 16-bit RPG we are developing for PC. It is inspired by the JRPGs of the 90s. The game will include many hours of gameplay with an expansive story that plays like an interactive movie. The world will be full of side quests, hidden treasure, and secret locations. We are planning multiple opportunities for player choices to affect the path each player takes through our story to reach one of several different endings. To top it all off, like a cherry on a sundae, every character has been voiced from the heroes and villains all the way down to the lowliest of peons. The game's controls are as follows: Arrow keys for movement, Z key to confirm choices, X access the menu.

The demo itself will give you an introduction to the game and it's story. We hope you enjoy it. If you do please keep eye out for announcements regarding our Kickstarter campaign. We hope to raise enough money to hire a sound engineer, pixel artist and several play testers to help us improve the game.

Our demo can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1xdyo2xhk626by3/AAA9Q6w6zB2R7NSFeBjAzGt4a?dl=0

For more information about the project, including gameplay video, visit us at workingman.productions

Follow us on Twitter for updates: @JorthMagician

Check out the new 16-bit RPG The Great War of Jorth. A war story with multiple story branches and endings. Find the demo on our website: workingman.productions
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic