Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411482 Posts in 69370 Topics- by 58426 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 12:32:04 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingOuter Hope - An Atmospheric Story driven skill/puzzle game set in space
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Outer Hope - An Atmospheric Story driven skill/puzzle game set in space  (Read 585 times)
GlacierEclipse
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2021, 01:00:17 PM »

Hey!

I've recently released a Demo version of my game on the play store: Outer Hope Demo  
Outer Hope is a game about the journey of an astronaut that's sent on a mission to recover a new energy source as earths last chance for survival.

I'm looking for any feedback whether it's about the Difficulty/Story/General Game progression. Anything is more than welcome.

You can also check out the trailer here:

Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 01:23:03 PM by GlacierEclipse » Logged
IdanG
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2021, 01:09:48 AM »

Fun game. the visuals, sound and shadows create a cool dark atmosphere. Story seems interesting but it didn't progress as far as I noticed up to level 7 but I'm assuming because it's a demo and not the final game.
I liked the different tiles you need to interact with as you progress. Difficulty jumps a bit from level 3 but not too punishing.
Saw a bug when you respawn many times, the oxygen meter disappeared.
GlacierEclipse
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2021, 01:27:26 AM »

Fun game. the visuals, sound and shadows create a cool dark atmosphere. Story seems interesting but it didn't progress as far as I noticed up to level 7 but I'm assuming because it's a demo and not the final game.
I liked the different tiles you need to interact with as you progress. Difficulty jumps a bit from level 3 but not too punishing.
Saw a bug when you respawn many times, the oxygen meter disappeared.
Yes the story picks up from level 10, it'll put the text walls into context from that level.
Still trying to figure out if difficulty curve is too steep, thank you for the feedback regarding that.
That bug will be fixed in the next version (and a bunch more  Cry)

Thanks for playing and the valuable feedback!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic