Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 05:32:33 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsToaster Defense - Tower Defense + Platformer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Toaster Defense - Tower Defense + Platformer  (Read 496 times)
Natis
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2021, 07:03:31 AM »

Hey everyone! I wanted to share the game I have been working on called Toaster Defense! I'd love to hear what you think about it!

Toaster Defense is a 2.5D fast-paced TOWER DEFENSE game mixed with shoot ‘em up PLATFORMER mechanics. You have one goal in this game! PROTECT THE TOASTER! No matter what it takes -- no matter the costs -- defend the toaster with your life! Even if that means giving your hearts to her!

Like in traditional tower defense games, you will be able build turrets to aid in your defenses. Toaster Defense stands out from the rest of tower defense games by letting the player actively contribute in being a defender through platforming mechanics. No more building and watching your turrets do all the work! YOU will be able to smash enemies and protect the toaster!

Choose from different turrets to aid in defending the toaster!

When the enemy forces become too strong, upgrade in retaliation! Strategize in building your defenses and find the deadliest combination to crush your foes!

Fire toast from your belly as you run and gun down those pesky enemies. When your belly is empty, charge through them with a deadly dash attack! Or if you want to go old-school, jump on your enemies to crush them to smithereens! This is also a platformer for goodness sake!

Customize your Toaster Oven with fun hats and skins! As of now, there are plans for 20 different hats and skins! The more you play, the more you can unlock! Collect ‘em all!

I also have been creating devlogs for the past year or so. Feel free to check them out here! Watch the game evolve from a basic idea to what it is now!

« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 03:36:05 AM by Natis » Logged
Natis
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 03:39:26 AM »

Hey everyone!
Just wanted to let you know that I have released a demo for my game! I would love to hear your feedback!

I also have just launched a Kickstarter campaign! If you are feeling generous and would like to support an indie developer, I would be eternally grateful!
Here is the link to the campaign! - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/toasterdefense/toaster-defense
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic