Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1393818 Posts in 67110 Topics- by 60089 Members - Latest Member: JacobHomanics

August 05, 2021, 10:21:18 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsArdenfall - Open World first person RPG - demo jan 2022
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ardenfall - Open World first person RPG - demo jan 2022  (Read 455 times)
wasotaGamer
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2021, 01:19:07 PM »

Ardenfall is a Morrowind/Fallout-like open-world game, in which immersive and fun role-playing is the main pillar. It is the passion project of a nearly 20 person team that call ourselves Spellcast. Ardenfall is 4 years into production and nearly ready for its demo release. Please check out our devlog, comment, ask questions on the thread, we're really trying to get eyes on this, because it is FOR SURE getting released! Here is a link to the devlog, and if interested, please wishlist on steam. Thank you! I am very excited to see everyone else game as well.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 09:31:03 AM by wasotaGamer » Logged
emerrryjones
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 06:40:11 PM »

Looking forward to the release date for a long time, I really like this game genre  Well, hello there! Well, hello there! Well, hello there!
rmgr
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 07:46:47 PM »

This looks spectacular! Excellent work! I'm looking forward to playing it!

One piece of nitpicky feedback which is purely my personal preference - During the quest demo when interacting with the grain bags actions are presented *like this*, I think presenting them in a different colour rather than using the asterisks would be better.
wasotaGamer
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2021, 11:39:40 PM »

Thank you guys so much! Wishlisting on steam helps us get the word out a whole bunch! Our second Devlog is being uploaded this week [: Definitely subscribe to our youtube if you dig them!
Thanks so much for the positive feedback! It's very motivating!
wasotaGamer
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2021, 11:41:43 PM »

Also if you have friends that are fans of fallout (especially new vegas) or Morrowind, definitely share it with them! [:
Lots of open ended quest, lots of dialog options and role playing capabilities. Races, classes, lore. etc.
wasotaGamer
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2021, 11:44:10 PM »

Also @rmgr I will definitely run that suggestion up the chain because I think it sounds like a great idea! Please don't be afraid to share both positive feedback and ways we can potentially make our game more fun for the community and people interested!
wasotaGamer
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2021, 02:05:45 PM »

Second devlog of Ardenfall! As I explained in my first post Ardenfall is a first-person RPG in the style of Morrowind and Fallout New Vegas. It is 3 years into production and releasing its demo this January. Please check us out if you love DnD, Fallout, or any other great role-playing experiences.  
THIS GAME WILL GET FINISHED. SO GET READY FOR IT :D 

« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 10:25:17 AM by wasotaGamer » Logged
wasotaGamer
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2021, 09:28:04 PM »

Just added new animation rigs for the human characters. New animations coming in the following months :D
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic