Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411433 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58418 Members - Latest Member: Pix_RolleR

April 20, 2024, 07:37:07 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingAbandoned Archive - A fast paced spellcasting roguelike!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Abandoned Archive - A fast paced spellcasting roguelike!  (Read 569 times)
abandonedarchive
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2021, 02:15:33 PM »

Greetings!

We are a small development team located in the United Kingdom with a huge passion for indie games. This is our first game which we are intending on releasing to the public, so any feedback you can provide will be useful. The very early access of the game will be available soon. Join our discord now and keep posted to play in the private test beta! https://discord.com/invite/fwBw73ZT36

Abandoned Archive is a uniquely crafted, fast-paced, spellcasting roguelike, inspired by games such as Enter the Gungeon and Wizard of Legend. Set in an archive that has been long forgotten and sealed away, the player must venture deep below ground to uncover the dark secrets tucked away. Cast and customise spells to your liking, while scouring various floors to find powerful relics, each with a history of their own. Fight to protect Oblome - a self-proclaimed scientist and resident of the archive - as he spares no effort in his attempts to protect you. There is definitely something stowed away, some kind of synthetic horror at the base of this archive. Will you delve deep and decipher the mysteries? Or will you simply succumb to your surroundings?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 11:56:09 AM by abandonedarchive » Logged
DarkGran
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2021, 01:27:55 PM »

Hi. :)

It's best to offer a direct link to whatever is to be tested, promoting discord seems like... a promotion. Also it makes testers jump through an unnecessary "hoop".
More on the topic can be read in How to get more Playtester feedback on the TIG Forums.

But I felt like I'll give it a try anyway, first because I already broke my "no discord rule" today, second because I saw you got no feedback here yet. How dissapointed was I to find out there is nothing to be tested. :(
On that topic, you should read about the Feedback Forum Guidelines! "READ FIRST!"

Please don't take this the wrong way. I mean well.

I've noticed theres a very small and very short animation of a person with a sword dodging some balls in the discord. If that is a footage from the game, and you are in fact looking for feedback, why not post that animation here? We can give you comments on how the movement flow looks and ofc the artstyle itself. :) Of course only if that is something you are interested in. (btw I personally liked it)

Good luck with your project. :)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic