Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411613 Posts in 69390 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 09, 2024, 05:06:43 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingPlay My First Ever Game!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Play My First Ever Game!  (Read 478 times)
ScottyGames
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2021, 09:30:44 AM »

Hello everyone I am the developer of a game called Rent's Due: The Game. Rent's Due: The Game is a third-person platformer game where you take control of protagonist Tesha Robinson. Tesha is in need of some money and in order to get it, she must complete different levels with various obstacles that provide a huge challenge.

I am a self-taught game dev using Unreal Engine 4 and I am still learning the ropes. I am always looking for feedback on ways to improve and have decided to try and get some extra feedback before the launch of my game on steam. The game will launch in 3 weeks times on August 27th and I hope that even if some of you might not want to test my game, I hope that you wishlist the game and maybe play it in the future.

Now If you are interested then please send me an email and I will get you a key that should unlock the game instantly on steam. [email protected]

If you have any other questions or would like to wishlist the game then please send them here or go to this link. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1678520/Rents_Due_The_Game/

Thank you Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic