Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411504 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 04:54:24 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsAdult/Educational CompoPiggy Shivers
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Piggy Shivers  (Read 3276 times)
LeFishy
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« on: July 12, 2009, 12:56:39 PM »

This is a game that will hopefully teach people the reality behind viruses and the way they spread.

I intend on including 2 modes: Daily Mail mode which is the paranoid delusional view on the illness and a Reasonable Mode (Working Title) which will actually teach you the ins and outs of virus spreading.

Both modes will resemble Paperboy with Daily Mail mode involving you playing as H1N1 a pig bred by the government in order to spread the sickness and take the news off the financial crisis. Reasonable mode is yet to be confirmed but will probably involve a bloke in a pig costume handing out fliers to educate the masses. Maybe.

I'll draw some sketches when I am a little less inebriated and upload them or something so it looks like some work might get done :>.
Hayden Scott-Baron
Level 10

also known as 'Dock'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 01:28:56 PM »

I approve of any game that has "Daily Mail" mode! XD Amazing.

twitter: @docky
Alec S.
Level 10

Formerly Malec2b

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 11:07:35 PM »

Both modes will resemble Paperboy with Daily Mail mode involving you playing as H1N1 a pig bred by the government in order to spread the sickness and take the news off the financial crisis. Reasonable mode is yet to be confirmed but will probably involve a bloke in a pig costume handing out fliers to educate the masses. Maybe.
WTF

I'll draw some sketches when I am a little less inebriated
Ohhhhh...

But, seriously, this game sounds pretty cool.

LeFishy
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 03:33:36 PM »

Development on this has been postponed. Sadly not because of some beautiful poetic justice like me catching swine flu but because I opened an old project and had an explosion of inspiration. I might be able to knock something together before the deadline though.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic