Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 05:19:53 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralPtotagalzt 3lzc_warz P_r@_z__m E_t*_*ancy
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Print
Author Topic: Ptotagalzt 3lzc_warz P_r@_z__m E_t*_*ancy  (Read 15193 times)
Pfotegeist
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2021, 10:31:49 AM »

I said it'd take 3 months for recovery. 2 months 15 days to go.

I went for a jog today and this is what my eyes do when I go back inside.

Pfotegeist
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2021, 07:45:42 PM »

@diegzumillo

I definitely appear autistic. But dare I say it's probably just an unhealthy obsession with confidence and fast talking, 'happy', extroverted personalities.

But I must concede, that is the personality suitable for drama, in the sense of getting other people excited.

I was pretty hyper for a while. If it's not because potassium deficiency prevented my relaxing DNA from keeping me sedated, it would've had to be hyperthyroid, and that wasn't it.

The social constructs we live by, meaningless interactions with people, forming habits, social skill, hygiene habits, etc. all appear to be grounded in experience. Quickly learned as a child when a child's parents display conforming world views. Slowly learned as an adult, because there's a rate which the neurons grow, and they can also be extinguished after neglect.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2021, 02:37:26 AM »

After jogging, it's evident my tendons involved aren't all in shape. I will have to train them instead, before getting serious enough to cause a major change. The issue is mostly the back of my neck which translates to a headache when it's worn out.

I drank some water and instantly felt better. That's strange. It's like different parts of my body can signal dehydration now. But just in case, I'll take it easy.

It's becoming evident that my body has a two week cycle of some kind. Almost every change it goes through becomes well defined after the two week period. This is why it took me as long to acknowledge the change from potassium, although evidence suggests I will keep changing for the rest of the 3 month period if I keep going.

I think my frontal cortex is starting to engage, and initiating an urge to do certain things like writing for a length of time is becoming voluntary. Well, that's just my initial impression, I'll see how it changes over time.

It looks like when the timer ends, so many things will work that I won't really recognize myself, and I expect changes to keep occurring for a month, up to seven years of course. Every replaced cell will carry its nutrients a little more efficiently, but the rate of change then will go unnoticed.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 05:42:02 PM by Pfotegeist » Logged
Pfotegeist
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2021, 03:15:24 AM »

What I'm noticing is I don't seem to sleep properly now after running, on my current diet. I may have to start increasing carbs. Keeping the diet in check seems difficult for now because I'm not intuiting much.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2021, 03:54:06 PM »

Symptoms of nasal passage swelling have started, like around the eyes and forehead areas, this closely resembles what it was like before I restricted gluten and dairy. Will require revisiting that same issue, and maintaining calorie intake.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2021, 03:17:46 AM »

It feels like there's something poking at the sides of my head, but I initially associated that with hair loss. I am completely rational, and will only improve over time. But sometimes I feel like I need to talk about the models of reality that exist in my mind, rather than something physically proven, directly in front of me.

If I have somehow put someone in a position where they are in extreme pain or depravity, because I'm not consciously aware perhaps. If they don't believe it to be a force for good, I will use my power to release them from that.

Specifically.

In this topic, I went through the stages of grief. I was writing what I thought without circumventing the dangerous elements of my mind, so if I even managed to cause someone pain because of my pain, I will stop causing it now that my pain is a distant memory.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2021, 04:05:28 AM »

Oh right and I'm going to exercise, start tying to balance my diet better, I'll practice some self restraint for a little while, look for inspirational positive things online, the good stuff.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2021, 08:22:39 PM »

This is the second day in a row I've woken up far too early. And considering my running routine isn't actually a major challenge, already, it should be improving my sleep. The potassium I've had improved my health tremendously so I feel relaxed despite this.

When do I resign to going to the hospital again? Preferably while I'm still in a sound state of mind.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2021, 08:44:22 PM »

I'll try melatonin. But it seems like each positive change that added sleep simply rolled back until my sleep time became nearly zero.

I posited a question on this forum like if you were sure you were going to die. At this point, the evidence suggests that my brain simply refuses to do anything it's supposed to because of this particular problem, the natural survival mechanisms as well.

My own answer would be it didn't change me as much as I thought it would. I was changed, before I knew it, and I've been changed since.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2021, 02:35:30 AM »

Alright the melatonin worked and I got a full length sleep. I guess have to expect I'll wake up, for no reason, from time to time and then I won't be disappointed.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2021, 04:04:02 PM »

If the endgame of potassium recovery allows me to analyze stuff like I did to Fight Club without going full geek due to dopamine sensitivity I think that'd be pretty impressive.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2021, 05:28:36 AM »

With my health at par, I was recently informed of my actual monetary status.

Going broke, and working for sustenance are like two sides of the same coin.

For some reason I'm feeling motivated, this could also be a result of potassium saturation, as well as a recently increased libido and a practical amount of cynicism.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2021, 09:15:33 AM »

I don't think this is really relevant, but I'm getting about 30 minutes of starlight each night. That is to say, the light pollution hides them, but they are there.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2021, 10:55:09 PM »

My health is par, and my sleep has progressed to worse than ever. When I stop healing I am probably at danger from the bit of damage on my right side that hasn't healed completely, around my neck and lung.

From what I know, and experienced from medicine, it won't do anything.

I've been hearing about this thing called neuralink for some time, but I'm not sure if it can clean out prions, or somehow do the same job my pineal gland and thalamus are supposed to be doing.

At this point Elon Musk has proven he can be trusted by me.

So the claim from what I read online is I have a year and a half to live, after the sleep is at its worst. Since I'm healthy and my sleep's never been worse, this time it is for keeps because there's absolutely nothing I can do on my own that would continue improving it.

Now I'll proceed to meditate under the impression that I can do something.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2021, 02:48:53 AM »

It is very likely work or intercourse would alter my view of the world. So, I think I'm removing the accident of having children off the table at this point, including any fantasies I have published, if there's any sort of risk involved it's against my anti-gambling code.

I have already applied to one location for a job.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2021, 08:27:52 AM »

I don't have any social media accounts with my real name. It's not an uncommon name. If you see a picture with my name on it, that's not a picture of me.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2021, 03:21:55 AM »

I was able to walk comfortably. I was not able to prepare myself for the stress caused by walking a long distance, but the exercise I did prior made it manageable. 

As for my sleep issue, even if I'm the one who made the prediction, I will do everything in my power to contradict a bleak future. Walking is now available to me again, the weather is right, I will use it.

Also I am trying to get the program I'm making as close to complete as possible, because every tiny decision in a program especially a video game has a dramatic influence on how it looks. How are people in the future going to imitate my design choices, without something I finish as an example?
Pfotegeist
« Reply #97 on: September 18, 2021, 06:58:38 AM »

There's always the possibility dehydration caused a weakening and increased damage to telomeres. It comes back to potassium deficiency causing full body symptoms. This is optimistic.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #98 on: September 18, 2021, 11:11:21 PM »

I'm not using any Science when I make this hypothesis, but maybe my brain doesn't need the sleep, it's quite possible it's damaged and somehow cleans faster. This doesn't give many advantages because my muscles need a normal amount of rest though.

I'm abstaining for now so if there is a strong pull towards wasting energy I'll be training my fore-brain some more.

I haven't listened to music so much in the past two years so I might just practice composing music in my head, and listen to more music, right now.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2021, 12:58:24 AM »

Oh good, my mom came out to troll me just now. Guess I'm going to wear headphones because if I'm the one making a tiny noise she can fuck with me.

Her timing was interesting too since this was playing https://youtu.be/SHqhrmm72-c?t=528

You know if it turns out she's not able to sleep at all and she's just holding out on the facts, she's just bent on protecting this pathetic group of random ceiling smashers.

Maybe I won't talk all year, I wonder if she'll notice. Hmm, then again, I have to repeat the shopping list for our online order every week, and she can't read anything I write down. This might not be plausible. Alright I'm going to cut down on the time I spend watching TV to a half hour, and see if she starts acting up.

The results are a little predictable since I established the watch tv together idea to get her to used to the fact if she can't enjoy talking then, she has no reason to talk to me while I'm sitting in my room.

Wearing the headphones quickly made my neck sore. Changing subject.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 06:17:52 AM by Joseph TP Corcelli » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic