Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411576 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 05, 2024, 06:43:18 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogs6 Games In 6 Months
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 6 Games In 6 Months  (Read 641 times)
Uppitydonkey57
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: August 16, 2021, 02:53:19 PM »

Hi!  Smiley

I decided to work on a project where I make six games in six months.

I will either upload them to my itch.io page https://uppitydonkey57.itch.io/

I will try to post a devlog every 2 weeks.

One of my goals for this project is to try something new with each game which I will specify in each post. I think one month is a good length of time for an experimental game because it's short enough so that it's ok to screw up and try new things but also long enough so that I have enough time to try a more complicated idea and not have to overwork myself like I sometimes do during game jams.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 11:15:07 AM by Uppitydonkey57 » Logged
Uppitydonkey57
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2021, 03:10:35 PM »

Hello!

I've been working on my first game for this project for 2 weeks. It is a currently unnamed mobile game made in Unity. It's an endless runner based around grappling from point to point. I am planning on releasing it for play store. I've finished a prototype and am currently implementing art and menus. I still have a lot left to do including a title screen, a tutorial, ads, and just more polish. The development has been going pretty smoothly and I look forward to releasing it. The new thing I'm trying to do for this game is just making a mobile game because it is something I have never done but wanted to try for a while.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 11:38:51 AM by Uppitydonkey57 » Logged
Uppitydonkey57
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2021, 05:13:32 PM »

Hello! I have gotten distracted this week so I'm writing this devlog a week late. I finished the mobile game which I ended up naming Grappler. You can find it on itch.io https://uppitydonkey57.itch.io/grappler (you can only play it on android) and I intend on releasing it on the play store soon. I've just started working on my next game. I'm not sure exactly want it to be like but my current idea is that it'll be a top down shooter that takes place in the dark. Your torch will be your only source of light and your only weapon.

Grappler Screenshots:

Gunroar:Cannon()
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2021, 11:58:47 AM »

Wow, looks nice. Good luck with your...

(Endeavor...mha...that's his name...incase anyone out there didn't get it Who, Me? )

The risk I took was calculated,
but man, am I bad at math.

https://hmmmgames.itch.io

How to be saved
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic