Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411476 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 04:35:45 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesStrategy Games
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Strategy Games  (Read 7862 times)
BiggestBob
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2021, 11:26:14 PM »

Why do you delete strategy games from your phone?It costs too much? Attacked by other players every day? Or…? Blink
Share your experience!We are looking forward to know your story!

Many people buy resources,items to speed up the construction of buildings,speed up the training of soldiers and improve the commander's ability,in order to defeat and plunder other players' resources more easily.The attacked players will lose resources and soldiers, and they need more resources and time to heal themselves. Many players lose the fun of the game after being plundered several times and delete the game.While Pay to Win is the way most games work, SLG games lose more players than any other genre.

Pay to Win has become one of the most popular tags in strategy games. So do you think strategy games should make some changes?

There are people from different kingdoms, people from different countries, people from different languages, and what people here have in common is that they all play ROK. We created a discord server ↓↓↓ , members here think maybe we can do something to change the game mode of Pay to Win. Let's talk about ROK or any daily lives

We'll always be here waiting for you~
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 01:06:12 AM by BiggestBob » Logged

https://discord.gg/x2CYbMJBrV
We created a new server for ROK.This server is just starting out,we need members!
We can just talk about life,animes,food or something interesting!
Join us if you are convenient!Have a nice day~!
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 08:24:26 AM »

personally, i only delete strategy games from my phone. other types of games are ok, but whenever i see a strategy game on my phone, i delete the FUCK out of that shit.
BiggestBob
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2021, 01:52:14 AM »

oh yes, you're so cool Beer! I'll do the same thing in the near future

We created a new server for ROK.This server is just starting out,we need members!
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2021, 10:05:24 AM »

I played one of the generic chart topping strategy games on my phone, though I am not cool like Silbereisen, I started leveling up which was satisfying, buying upgrades every so often and doing the missions or whatever.

I named my character Biggus Dickus, and my city Bonerville just for lols.

Anyway once I got out of the baby safe mode, it seemed everyone else in the server teamed up and beat the tar out of me. So unless I bought a million upgrades and so on I would have to either ingratiate myself with the powerful players or quit.

I just quit b/c life is too short.

In general, I hate strategy games that involve king making and alliances, like the game Diplomacy. I'm bad at them, I don't like lying, and just generally they are stressful and not fun to me.

BiggestBob
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2021, 11:00:09 PM »

I played one of the generic chart topping strategy games on my phone, though I am not cool like Silbereisen, I started leveling up which was satisfying, buying upgrades every so often and doing the missions or whatever.

Anyway once I got out of the baby safe mode, it seemed everyone else in the server teamed up and beat the tar out of me. So unless I bought a million upgrades and so on I would have to either ingratiate myself with the powerful players or quit.

In general, I hate strategy games that involve king making and alliances, like the game Diplomacy. I'm bad at them, I don't like lying, and just generally they are stressful and not fun to me.
This is a world made for the rich, and we exist only to provide them with fun :beer:chees for your quit.

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2021, 03:51:26 AM »

today i woke up and found a strategy game on my phone. never deleted a game so fast (it took exactly 1.5 seconds)
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2021, 09:59:53 AM »

strategy games can be quite ugly game systems eh?

victor11
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2021, 01:41:26 AM »

Clash of clans is pretty good. Yeah, most of them are annoying but there are few good ones as well.
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2021, 08:10:54 AM »

I did like clash of clans but it got a bit boring after a while of optimizing my fort.

Beastboy
Level 3

Happy birth day mom!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2021, 02:16:41 PM »

I dont consider phone strategy games as actual strategy games,more like cheap apps pay to win. But pc strategy games that is entireley another thing, very good stuff
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2021, 03:20:59 PM »

I think starcraft, or go, or chess are good games. A bit of a brain size competition where you try to mind force your opponent into a corner but still a decent kind of fun.

The diplomacy/cheap mobile games/king making parlor games are really easy to design but a huge pain in my rear.

juliettealison
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2022, 02:37:49 AM »

I like strategy games a lot. Most of these games are simulation games and simulations games include town hall games, farm games, cooking games, and many other subcategories. I love playing cooking games the most because these games help me in improving my master chef and culinary skills.
blindgamerz
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2023, 07:40:38 AM »

Best strategy based game I ever played is Clash of Clans launched by SUPERCELL
Ramos
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2023, 11:19:10 AM »

Best strategy based game I ever played is Clash of Clans launched by SUPERCELL

Thats an idle game, not a strategy game, same as for 90% of mobile apps, are idle addictive apps not strategy games

michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2023, 07:46:17 PM »

I've been playing the chess game from the apple game store, and its sort of melting my brain: sometimes the AI makes different moves based on the same strategy, which just makes me sort of freak out.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic