Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 10:04:40 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios[Audio] Versatile composer & sound designer looking for work
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Audio] Versatile composer & sound designer looking for work  (Read 279 times)
moopdog
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2021, 06:28:58 PM »

​Hi! I'm Jake, a composer, producer and sound designer from Washington State. The project I've been working on is coming to a close, so I'm looking to get some more work lined up.

I'm most experienced with writing electronic, ambient and classical- or jazz-inspired small ensemble music, but I'm confident I could adapt to just about any style a given project needs. As per the title, I also have some experience producing sound effects.

My portfolio, which I try my best to keep up-to-date, is at https://jakeloranger.carrd.co/. While I've worked on many projects at this point, unfortunately only a few have seen release, so if anyone wants to hear some of my unreleased work (which may be more relevant to their interests) I will gladly send a few example tracks through email or DM. ​Speaking of which, my email is [email protected] and you can also contact me on Discord at _amrnthne#9499 or Twitter at @_amrnthne!

As for payment: I'm not in a position to take on unpaid gigs at the moment, but I'm aware that indie projects tend to have tight budgets, so my rates are very flexible. Hit me up if you're interested and we can work it out!

Thanks!

- Jake
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic