Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 10:21:01 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingHyperflex: A heavily challenging arcade game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hyperflex: A heavily challenging arcade game  (Read 612 times)
Kaskaveksaka
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2021, 03:47:35 AM »

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kaksaveksaka.Hyperflex

I'm kindda confused about difficulty most of my friend find it extremely difficult at a level that they wont play.
But still i want the game to be difficult but in a challenging way not in irritating should i make it easy?

« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 08:38:00 PM by Kaskaveksaka » Logged
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 07:35:14 AM »

This is a pretty simple game concept, like flappy bird or the games that flappy bird was based off of.

You should design a character to be the little dot you are moving. You should also add a meta game where racking up points unlocks upgrades and such, or helps you build a space station or some narrative thing.

Good luck.

Kaskaveksaka
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 08:32:31 PM »

This is a pretty simple game concept, like flappy bird or the games that flappy bird was based off of.

You should design a character to be the little dot you are moving. You should also add a meta game where racking up points unlocks upgrades and such, or helps you build a space station or some narrative thing.

Good luck.

well.. I have put achievements and leaderboards and I dont think people give any importance to play services and the game got gradually harder if you score more. I want game to be hard enough so that every point felt rewarding and player learn to play the game but I'm afraid that the game become so hard that the game become unplayable.
and yess game is inspired by flappy bird and jumpy tile
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic