Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411469 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 05:58:06 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesMinecraft?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Minecraft?  (Read 8515 times)
LiamoBe
Level 0

Im Liam! And i am a Conten Creator. How about you?

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2021, 11:57:31 PM »

Was Minecraft a better game before it got sold to Microsoft?

Liam Beran
Pfotegeist
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 04:23:00 AM »

How much lag is there?
Canned Turkey
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 06:46:18 AM »

No it's literally always been 10/10, all Microsoft has done is add features
LiamoBe
Level 0

Im Liam! And i am a Conten Creator. How about you?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2021, 06:24:36 AM »

No it's literally always been 10/10, all Microsoft has done is add features
I agree.

Liam Beran
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2022, 01:05:06 PM »

Minecraft is great, but there were others: infiniminer, and so on. Also with Harry Potter, which also is great, I remember reading a book about a boy who joined a magic school and because he was the 327th student that was in a prophecy and he wound up beating the bad wizard but left cursed to feel a sting in his skin when he was around evil. This other book was NOT harry potter, I just remember reading it and then a few years later harry potter was the biggest thing ever.

I always lament not knowing what the magic is to making that "big project," and have a hard time accepting "its just luck" I am lucky in that I get to spend time learning to be a better creative. I would say privileged in that sense. But I can't buy the idea that some projects just luck out.

I MUST KNOW ALL THE SECRETS!

Damner
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2022, 08:46:13 AM »

Minecraft got better after it was sold. He would have continued to be raw until now if he had not been bought.
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2022, 12:52:52 AM »

that's what I was gonna say!

ilikeminecraft
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2022, 10:51:03 AM »

Notch is it basicly impossible for you to get the first versions of minecraft back or do you still have them in a box or something?
Rin
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2022, 03:55:29 AM »

Funny story, I used to work on the console editions of Minecraft before moving to Japan.
EvilKoala1
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2022, 11:54:53 AM »

I personally disagree, the game hasn't changed much, in fact it's getting better and better each update, and I am sure that there are very few things Microsoft can do to change my opinion because the community and the developers behind the game make it clear that each update and each addition to the game has a touch of love and dedication.
Spark
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2022, 03:00:56 PM »

Possibly, nostalgic wise. Personally, the game has gotten way better since it's initial release, mostly because of the big updates they're pushing out.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 03:07:34 PM by Spark » Logged
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2022, 06:17:01 AM »

Just to clarify my posts here, it seemed notch posted here and then some spam posts repeated what I posted so I posted my clip from dewey cox which happens right after the producer in the booth says "that's what I was gonna say"

It would be nice if there was a tombstone of deleted posts like just (POST DELETED) and the username, but hey, whatever I'm used to looking crazy, everyone thinks I'm crazy.

LetUsWinOne
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2024, 07:11:03 AM »

Minecraft has always been lit and I also think Microsoft just added good features. The updates have brought in cool features like the expanded End, new mobs, and even cross-platform play which have just made an already great game even better. I’m especially a fan of the Aquatic update, swimming with dolphins and exploring shipwrecks? Yes, please! And yeah, I’m always on the lookout for top minecraft servers. It’s like a never-ending treasure hunt for new challenges and communities.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 12:40:43 AM by LetUsWinOne » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic