Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 11:51:05 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsPaid - Artist looking for programmer, simple demonic gamemaker rogue
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Paid - Artist looking for programmer, simple demonic gamemaker rogue  (Read 1156 times)
bloatcry
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2021, 01:51:04 AM »

Here's some art I made for the game. It's a simple top down dungeon crawl rogue, with a Famicom, Dragonquest-y presentation. Mechanically inspired by Megami Tensei and Nethack. You recruit Demon's and venture through 7 randomly generated levels of Hell, filled with mythology.

I'm an artist first, game designer/writer second, and amateur programmer third. I have a fair amount of the games foundation up and running already, but it's been evident I can't code it entirely myself. It's just not my skillset. I'm willing to pay someone to help collaborate and get the game moving forward. Doesn't have to be solo work, I'll still try my best at coding. Would love to share some more images, information about the game, and talk about payment if you're interested.

You can message me either here or on Discord by bloatcry#9535
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 01:50:33 AM by bloatcry » Logged
ThemsAllTook
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 04:41:45 PM »

(Sorry, dunno why the pics are so big. No idea how to lower the size without making it look bad. So deal with it!)

Here's the recommended way to do it:
Code:
[img width=700]https://i.imgur.com/DJT2nx5.jpg[/img]

bloatcry
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2021, 09:54:38 PM »

Here's the recommended way to do it:

Thanks man.
seyuup
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 05:40:10 PM »

Love your artwork! All of the designs are bursting with personality. I sent you a request on Discord.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic