Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 10:00:27 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsNZD - A Mission based action RPG
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: NZD - A Mission based action RPG  (Read 309 times)
Frnce
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2021, 07:06:01 AM »

Overview
Project NZD is an untitled Action RPG that is heavily inspired by Pokemon rescue team series, Monster hunter and Diablo or any other procedurally generated dungeon crawlers alike. Go on missions, slay monsters and collect a lot of items as you progress to be become the highest ranked hunter in the region.

Project NZD will be a mission based action rpg, similar to the rescue franchise or monster hunter before heading out, you'll be choosing a mission. Missions will always be different or there will be more than one that you can choose depending on your current rank. This will also have procedurally generated items/equipments inspired by widely known dungeon crawlers.

I decided to make this project as my first serious game that will have the plans to release it someday, also this will be my first time to create a devlog and I will do my best to keep it updated to show progress, not just for me to keep track, also to show for the community. This will also be my first in using this platform and writing at the same time, Apologies for my mistake along the way.

Features
The features can change as the development progress, but for now this will be the initial draft of the features what I have in mind.

• procedurally generated missions
  • 4 Character classes
  • Fast paced combat
  • a LOT of items and equipment
  • TONS of enemies and maps to explore

Screenshots
This is what I can provide for now, but I'll make sure to update to show progress 

« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 07:34:48 AM by Frnce » Logged

Quoted Text
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic