Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411414 Posts in 69360 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 11:16:52 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Rev-share/Hobby] 3D Artist and UE4 Programmers - Hardcore Survival Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Rev-share/Hobby] 3D Artist and UE4 Programmers - Hardcore Survival Game  (Read 972 times)
CoochiMihn
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2021, 10:53:00 AM »

Hello,

We are currently looking for people of all talents and skills to join our small indie team in developing a hardcore survival game. We have been in development for around six months now, and have made some amazing progress, but of course, we always need more people to help us create a dream that we all have become reality.

We do plan to release the said game on the steam stores, and if this because the possibility, everyone who has helped with the team will be getting a share of all revenue generated.

About the Game:
We are currently creating a hardcore survival, first-person game. The setting is in the Alaskan Mountains. The biggest thing that we are trying to achieve is having a dynamic season pattern so that the game really is a PVE style setting. Throughout the seasons will affect what resources you can obtain, you also need to have enough resources to supply yourself throughout the cold winters ahead. We do plan for a co-op and have many unique features that we want to bring to the table. I know this sounds like a lot, and a hard-to-achieve goal by an indie studio, but we are taking it step-by-step and I think that, in the end, this will really pay off.

What we are looking for:
The positions we primarily need to be filled are listed below, however, we are also looking for anyone that is interested and can bring something to the table.

Graphic Design
3D Animators
3D Modelers, Artist, and Textures
Programmers familiar with UE4 Blueprints or C++

If you are interested in this project or would like to help the team. Please provide me with your discord username so I can add you for further discussion.

Thank you.

We also can provide a small selection of images upon request
Rutzsv
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 08:07:47 AM »

Hello. My full name is Semyon Rutz.
I would like to help you with your project as a 3d Artist.

My discord: Rutzsv#5050

Websites:
https://www.artstation.com/semyonrutz3

https://www.instagram.com/rutzsv/?hl=ru
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 08:26:22 AM by Rutzsv » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic