Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 09:00:13 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingHive Defender - fast paced real time tactics - Will do Playtest for Playtest!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hive Defender - fast paced real time tactics - Will do Playtest for Playtest!  (Read 758 times)
jcs_hivedefender
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2021, 02:16:15 AM »

Hey everyone! Looking for playtesters to help find bugs and much needed QoL and polish updates to the the dev build of my game. I'm willing to do playtest for playtest, and have done a few of them over the past few weeks! I'll play your game on stream for 30 minutes to an hour, and give live feedback, if you'll do the same for me (except that you don't need to stream it life. you can just send me a video)

As for Hive Defender, it's a fast paced and frantic new take on real time tactics that combines elements of classic RTS and Tower Defense games -- all inside of a procedurally generated and fully destrucitble labyrinth. Take control of an alien hivemind and defend your alien nests against waves of invading humans. Control multiple alien swarms simultaneously, equip and activate a huge range of unlockable perks, and team up with friends online in co-op mode to beat back those pesky humans!

You can find the playtest of the game here, https://store.steampowered.com/app/1826120/Hive_Defender/. Just scroll down and hit the "request access" button to the playtest. I'd love for you to record your first impressions, but if not no big deal. All I do ask is that if you find a bug let me know about it! Open the log, save the file, and get it to me somehow! :D

« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 12:38:50 AM by jcs_hivedefender » Logged
jcs_hivedefender
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2022, 12:39:59 AM »

Huge update to the game, Looking to do playtest for playtest work. Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic