Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1395992 Posts in 67324 Topics- by 60456 Members - Latest Member: Mersy

October 19, 2021, 04:33:42 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsSolar Rage Asylum: browser game about escaping a scifi Asylum - devlog 1
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Solar Rage Asylum: browser game about escaping a scifi Asylum - devlog 1  (Read 57 times)
PhilStarter3000
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2021, 04:26:58 PM »

Hello TIGsourcers!

I'm making a game about trying to find a way to break free from an Asylum. I've got the opening section done and well polished, as well as a good chunk of the basic workings of the game. It's browser based with the opening section available online and should play well on a whole bunch of devices.

- already has support for keyboard and mouse, touch screen, just keyboard or just mouse.
- physically tested on a range of screen sizes: my mobile (6.55” display), laptop screen, monitor and 42" TV. Also tested in browser dev tools emulation on a large range of devices, including all iPhones from 5 onwards
- tested on PC in Chrome, Firefox and Edge, Android in Chrome
- also seems to work pretty well in edge on xbox one with controller, though not through any effort from me so far  Big Laff, though with a noticeable, but not game-ending, CSS issue on the xbox version of edge that isn't on the windows version of edge or any other browser I've tested, even with laptop hooked up to the same TV via HDMI. (corner rounding seems to be calculated "differently" on the xbox version of edge)

http://solarrageasylumbeta.protostart.net/ is the URL for the Beta.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic