Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411518 Posts in 69380 Topics- by 58436 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 01, 2024, 01:50:51 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallKickstarter - Outer Space Shack - realistic space base building game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Kickstarter - Outer Space Shack - realistic space base building game  (Read 651 times)
nicolasfromprovence
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2021, 04:12:58 AM »

Hi,

as a space fan, I always wanted to build space bases on the Moon and Mars, but the games that propose that are in my opinion too far in the future. I really want to live the first steps of human permanent presence on other celestial bodies, where the base will be somewhere like a submarine or an Antarctic settlement housing a few humans, not giant cities under glass domes.

This is how I started Outer Space Shack one year ago, my first game project (though I have experience in other areas in both 3D modeling and programming). I am building the game with my two daughters who provide intensive quality insurance and also great ideas (the latest of their idea, the Halloween pumpkin).

I am now running a Kickstarter campaign on the game with exclusive backers perks and even Halloween specials. I would love to hear your comments and I would be delighted if you would consider contributing.

You may also have a look at the first

michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2021, 07:43:19 AM »

seems cool, I saw your trailer and was a little confused by lacrimorsa being your choice for this one: why did you use that music?

Ramos
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2021, 02:46:26 AM »

seems cool, I saw your trailer and was a little confused by lacrimorsa being your choice for this one: why did you use that music?

I suspect he aimed for a "space odyssey" movie vibe to it

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic