Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 01:43:52 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingThe Legend of Bounce Back - My playable tribute to 35 years of Zelda
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The Legend of Bounce Back - My playable tribute to 35 years of Zelda  (Read 446 times)
FrankForce
Level 2

This tepid water is tasteless.

View Profile WWW
« on: November 13, 2021, 08:17:41 AM »

Hello everyone. I thought some of you might enjoy this before it potentially gets taken down.

The Legend of Bounce Back

Please enjoy my homage to the 35th anniversary of the Zelda series. Playable on desktop or mobile browsers. Use a keyboard, mouse, gamepad, or touch device. I recommend a SNES style gamepad. Thank you and have fun. Smiley

Let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions, still making a few last minute tweaks.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 08:30:06 AM by FrankForce » Logged
Gio603
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021, 12:24:23 PM »

Just played through the whole game! It's very very fun and casual! And there is room for more! The red tanks are really annoying but I guess that is part of the game. I really liked your interpretation of zelda by focusing on the boomerangs. The game mechanics are really cool! I also thought there would be 16 levels because 4x4 minimap, but i'm glad there was only 10 as it was getting repetitive in hindsight. i think you must have tested it a lot to pick the right number!

I think a health bar on the boss would be neat, but that's just nitpicking. 

Overall a totally great game xd
FrankForce
Level 2

This tepid water is tasteless.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2021, 04:53:14 PM »

Thanks for playing! I'd like to add more for sure, 16 levels is a fun idea, maybe for the next version. The boss doesn't have a health bar but does start flashing more rapidly as he gets low on health.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic