Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411469 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 04:20:44 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkLooking for a 2D/3D artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a 2D/3D artist  (Read 2011 times)
NewZeiland
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2021, 08:34:48 AM »

EDIT: modified this post after some feedback, the test map can be built into any package you are familiar with as long as it can be exported as an .OBJ file.

Hi everyone,

We are looking for a 2D/3D artist to create a simple, small map prototype with any DCC or any level editor you are familiar with, that could export an .OBJ file with material and textures.

The level is supposed to be a proof of concept for an indie game, inspired by an old 2D 8bit game from the 90s. It will need to have a few custom textures and sprites in retro style, visually matching as close as possible the original 2d game.

We don’t have much to offer and only have a very small indie budget,  but please do let me know what would be your price for someone to create this single map. We are expecting this to take a short time for an artist. Will not require to create custom scripts or anything, just level geometry and textures. The map will not be sold, but will serve as a proof of concept/art reference for building this game…

Please PM me if you are able to help with this, or can you please point me to some other forum/place where we could find someone capable of doing this?

best,

NewZeiland
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 09:18:48 AM by NewZeiland » Logged
seth c
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2021, 04:54:50 AM »

Hello.

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to assist you with your requirement, please reach me at [email protected] to discuss further.

Regards!

Seth R           

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic