Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411478 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 08:00:12 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios[For Hire] Professional Composer Alex Roe open for commission.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [For Hire] Professional Composer Alex Roe open for commission.  (Read 365 times)
Alex Roe
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2021, 09:18:45 AM »

Hey game devs, I'm Alex Roe and I'm looking to work with ambitious and exciting developers who want the best they can get for their game and at reasonable costs.

I have been composing for video games for many years now but most recently I wrote the soundtrack for GRIME which released on Steam back in August. The trailer shows a good example of the powerful, realistic and expressive orchestra I can provide:

I have a long history of covering and writing original music based on Fromsoft's games which led me to have a friendship with their composer Yuka Kitamura. We wrote an album together this year and it showcases a lot of the more emotional and instrumental music I can give if the project calls for it:

My most recent work is an original album inspired by Elden Ring called Elden Lords, the album is very dynamic but I'll link one of the more epic tracks that shows a good range of composition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyXSc19SaaY

If you're interested in working together I'd love to hear from you, please contact me at my email address below and we can have a good conversation about budget and the audio you need for your game!

Thank you for reading,
Alex Roe (UK based)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic