Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411482 Posts in 69370 Topics- by 58426 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 12:09:58 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperDesignI'm working on in a Dating Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I'm working on in a Dating Game  (Read 3466 times)
LJEARTS
« on: November 23, 2021, 02:27:25 PM »

hi folks, i'm in an early stage of development, i'm working on a dating sim game with some details of life simulation and humorous adventure ... the simple plot is of a teenager in the last year of high school who moves to a small town and live adventures there, work, fall in love, moments +18 haha, among other things ... I would like to know your opinions about what things you like about these games, ideas, recommendations, etc ... I await your answers ...
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2021, 02:59:04 PM »

There is a game "Emily is Away" which was about dating in the age of AIM the old messenger service.

But the dating world is not something fun for me I would want to make a game about, other than something quite cynical. Also, I've come to the conclusion that everyone has an incredibly different experience with dating based on the way they either intentionally or unintentionally set up the world around them. I literally talked to someone who seemed to say covid was completely cured once, for example. Could just be a lie, but its a strange lie.

q1
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 04:00:18 AM »

in a dating simulator it might be fun to try to date someone with really out-there beliefs. like... Yeah honey, I can't believe we don't have to wear masks anymore!

that's pretty much my opinion on dating simulators. the goofy ones get me.
saviclea11
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2022, 01:40:37 AM »

Do you want to make game similar to episodes?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic