Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 10:21:57 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Hobby/Rev Share] Looking for C# Unity Programmer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Hobby/Rev Share] Looking for C# Unity Programmer  (Read 771 times)
confusedphoenix
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 05, 2021, 03:13:46 PM »

Hello!

I'm currently looking for a C# programmer to help with a project called Havenroot Vale! Havenroot Vale is a 3D, first person, RPG that simulates a farming and life experience. This includes growing and selling crops at a farmer's market, turning your produce into foods, exploring different areas, and meeting new people in the town! If you'd like a more in-depth description of the game features/plan check it out here: havenrootvale.com

As a programmer, I'd be looking to have you help implement the foundation of the game/fix scripts that could use improvements that are already made. For example, an inventory system and crafting system are what's needed most to continue the project at the moment. Other things would include dialogue, enemy/combat handling, etc. Things that are currently done now are mostly art based, as I mostly work on 2D/3D art! If you'd like to see my portfolio, it can be found here: https://phoenixportfolio.wixsite.com/artportfolio

The team size currently consists of me. I do 2D/3D art and have done most of the programming thus far. The schedule for the project isn't super strict, but development time will most likely end up being 1+ years. The development of the game is being publicly shared through monthly blogs and weekly social media posts. Ultimately, it's a game that I'd like to sell depending on the overall quality it comes out to, and that's where any rev-share/other will come in.

If you're interested, please message me on Discord or by email! Thank you for reading!
Phoenix#7860
[email protected]
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic