Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411478 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 06:32:48 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkLooking for a 2D cartoon artist for small gigs (characters and outfits)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a 2D cartoon artist for small gigs (characters and outfits)  (Read 5345 times)
SnoutUp
Level 0

Casual

View Profile WWW
« on: December 14, 2021, 01:51:56 AM »

Hello there,

I'm a solo game developer trying to put their subpar art skills aside and I need your help. If you're looking for small gigs to draw some characters or outfits in a humorous cartoonish style of existing games - reply with your portfolio or send me a message here, to [email protected] or Twitter (@SnoutUp).

• Vectors would be great, but I could use bitmaps too
  • Must adapt to existing art

Adapting to the existing art is important as, from my experience, some artists have trouble with it or ignore the requirement completely. As you can see from the example, current art is pretty basic, so a detailed item with different line art would stand out too much and look weird.

Example of a game which needs more items for its bean-shaped pigs and new enemies (in the future).

If you noticed that current background doesn't mesh with character art well, then we're on the right track already!

And if you don't have a portfolio or want to show that you can adapt, doodle an outfit and send it in (not fishing for free art here, lol). If it fits, I will offer a paid test gig for some items.

Looking forward to your messages!

2DPIXX
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2021, 01:15:37 PM »

Hi SnoutUp,

your offer sounds like a fun gig. I sent an email to the address mentioned. Working with predefined styles, especially in the casual/stylized space, is no problem for me.

Kind regards,

Jana (2DPIXX - Game Art and Design)
Cat Pawns
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023, 09:00:01 AM »

Hello am looking for job, i can do that style samples you posted, am interested on your offer here is my general art portfolio https://www.artstation.com/cat_pawns
LaurenW
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 10:02:51 PM »

Hello,
Hope you are doing well!

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at [email protected] or Skype me:live:lauren_8606

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,
Lauren W.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic