Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411276 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 11:50:10 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Unity] [Programmer] Offering programming skills for revshare
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Unity] [Programmer] Offering programming skills for revshare  (Read 699 times)
Nefisto
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2021, 04:37:36 AM »

Edit: I've received a lot of good proposals (and some of them not so good), so I chose between one of them. Thanks to all the community to get in touch <3​

Hey there.

TLDR; I'm offering my game dev programming skills (Unity) to work 4-5 hours (monday - friday) daily for your small (3~5 months) scoped project for free (revshare).

What am I offering?

Basically my time and skills. I'm willing to spend 4-5 hours daily (monday-friday) to work on your project for a piece of the cake (revshare).

About me: I've been programming for the last 6 years (before and during university), but decided to try to live from game dev for almost 2 years, it's a work in progress, today I feel very comfortable to working unity so I think that I have more than capable programming skills to implement your ideas if I can say so, but my resume is basically jams, some small freelances here and there and a published tool for unity. (I'm still working on a website portfolio)

What am I looking for?

* For a small scoped project, something that can be released in 3-6 months. Or some mid term project that plan to crowdfunding (or something similar) in some months, so we can talk again after the campaign.  
    * Just want to be sure that you have a good plan and resources to publish your game, not only the idea without any skills or plan.
    * [Bonus] If I could start from a fresh project its a plus, cause them I architecture things in a way that I like and can say that I made all the mechanics when in portfolio, it's better for me.
    * [Optional] Daily I work using Jira and Plastic, so would be awesome if we could use this tools to plan and collab.

If you want to talk, you can reach me up on:
Mail: [email protected]
Discord: Nefisto#3403
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 01:56:58 AM by Nefisto » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic