Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 10:45:00 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios[Audio] [Paid] Versatile composer/sound designer looking for work!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Audio] [Paid] Versatile composer/sound designer looking for work!  (Read 292 times)
moopdog
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2021, 12:38:24 AM »

Hi! I'm Jake Loranger, a musician and composer.  I recently got finished with a commission, so I'm looking to line up some more work. I do sound effects​ as well, but I'm a composer first, so that's what I'll be elaborating on here.

The aforementioned commission was my track Ebb and Flood​ for the visual novel Momotype​ by Rimatoad and Glazed Goose! It's a really interesting game, and you can knock out a 100% run in a couple hours, so I highly recommend checking it out. You can also find my portfolio here​, and the rest of my music on my Bandcamp​.

I don't specialize in any particular genre per se, as I've played around in a lot of different styles, including lo-fi chillhop​, solo piano​, retrofuturistic space-funk and whatever you'd call this​.  Above all else I prioritize creating the right vibe for the project I'm working on, and if that means writing outside of my comfort zone, I welcome the opportunity. I recognize that saying "I can do all sorts of stuff!" isn't very helpful though, so I'll cite a few composers I take inspiration from: namely Kensuke Ushio, Masayoshi Soken, Lena Raine and Disasterpeace. There are many, many others, of course, but Kensuke Ushio in particular has been my guiding star for a while now.

I'm open to all sorts of projects, but if I was going to make a wishlist, I'd say I'm currently most interested in writing either some really minimalist acoustic tracks or some hardcore synth-y trance type stuff.

If you're interested in working with me (or want to hear some examples of my work that I haven't been able to release as of yet) you can contact me on Discord at _amrnthne#9499, on Twitter at @_amrnthne, or through my email at [email protected]!

Thank you!

- Jake
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic