Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 01:33:35 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsFlagship project requires 'high' talent.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Flagship project requires 'high' talent.  (Read 987 times)
IVOVIII
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 17, 2021, 07:38:23 AM »

Studio code-named IVOVIII is diligently not working on project code-named IVOVIII to be released in a sub six month time-frame. The project is the sole vision of not its creator, but its creator's technological implementation goals irrespective of the creators ideals. The content, theme, setting, narrative, etc. of the game is completely irrelevant to the creator - but will be commanded regardless (unless a designer were to take authority). The purpose of the project is to birth a new studio and IP.

As creator I am responsible for essentially being able to produce this title by myself, having all of the necessary skills to complete the art, programming, etc. thus relating to the feasibility of the project to be completed in a good amount of time. I'm also responsible for the business strategy.

Creator MAXIMUM TAKE : Creator can only claim a maximum of 20% revenue share from the product launch. 30% will likely go to steam. That leaves 60% to split between talent that wishes to take up this pilgrimage of development. Revenue-sharing will be handled via STEAM as published projects can input sharers.

The studio functions on a 'project' basis - there is no studio - there is no leadership - there is no creator - the creator is all of us - and all of us share in the bounty (on a project basis). There is no IP ownership - IP is all made CC-attribution on release. The studio cares not for its IP - only its implementations.

This is a true opportunity to join a decentralized studio. The creator leads because the creator is the creator - if you wish to be a creator - do not follow... but mind you... a creator goes down with his ship - a good creator doesn't crash the ship. If you follow the creators orders - the creator will be good to you.

(Yes, we are making a Jesus Christ Role Playing game entitled : WWJD )

(Okay, not really - but it'll require similar TECH, to give you an idea of the project)

Seeking any and all who wish to go along this path.  Noir Gomez Gomez Gomez
IVOVIII
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2021, 07:47:41 AM »

Add me on discord if you wish to receive the creators word : recon#1317

The creators word is  Wizard divination from  Panda
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic