Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411474 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58423 Members - Latest Member: antkind

April 23, 2024, 01:07:16 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkExperienced Developer For 2D Multiplayer Mobile Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Experienced Developer For 2D Multiplayer Mobile Game  (Read 1630 times)
IndieRecruiter01
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2021, 03:12:20 AM »

Hey, we’re starting a small indie game dev company. I’m from a developing nation and to not waste anyone’s time here, I’m gonna be upfront and say that our pay would be in accordance to what a mid-senior level developer from a developing country would charge.

We’re looking for an experienced programmer for a 2d mobile game that has 4 player multiplayer.

The core gameloop of our game is very simple. Think Brawlhalla, but toned down 10x in terms of scope.

Starting off we’d like to hire for 6 months (more if everything goes well)

We are looking for someone with strong networking skills. The team already has an artist, a game designer and marketing people onboard.

It would also be a major plus if you accept payment in crypto (the game doesn't have anything to do with crypto).

All the licensing and ownership rights to any work done would be owned by the company's owners.

You can add me on discord Sybermon#7256 if you're interested.
seth c
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 01:11:28 AM »

Hey,

Hope you are doing well.                                                                                     

I would like to assist you with your requirement, please reach me at [email protected] to discuss further.

Regards!
Seth R           
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic