Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 08:09:02 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Paid] Looking for Python Developer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Paid] Looking for Python Developer  (Read 1637 times)
Snayff
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2022, 07:51:56 AM »

I'm looking for someone to support the programming of my open source, hobby game, which is a auto battling dungeon exploration game. You can find the repo here: https://github.com/Snayff/nqp2

I'm happy to look at doing several hours a week over a longer period or more hours over a shorter period. I'd rather work by milestone, but am open to working by hour.

The budget is £800, though I'd like to start with something smaller (obviously still paid) so that we can both build some comfort.

The current focus is on getting the combat and map exploration into a good place. I have a design document and relevant GitHub issues to help define this. Here is the current milestone I'm working towards: https://github.com/Snayff/nqp2/milestone/1

Skills / experience required:
- Python
- pygame (the main library I'm using)
- AI (to make the combat work well)
- UI (it's very basic at the moment)
- Input (to add mouse control)

If you're interested please email me at snaith2[at]gmail[dot]com with "NQP Programmer" in the subject line. Make sure to include details of your experience and your rate.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Josh

EDIT: I've now found someone, thank you to everyone who got in contact. If anyone wants to be considered as a backup then do still get in touch.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 01:16:13 AM by Snayff » Logged
henryyy
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 10:30:44 PM »

Hello there,
Hope you are well.

Would be glad to work with you on your requirement.

Please reach me at [email protected] or connect me over on skype so we can discuss this ahead.

Regards,
Henry
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic