Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411493 Posts in 69372 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 06:24:37 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralMobigame's Edge removed (again) from the AppStore
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Mobigame's Edge removed (again) from the AppStore  (Read 10504 times)
Craig Stern
Level 10

I'm not actually all that stern.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2009, 08:36:30 PM »

Ugh! Angry This is just nauseating. I hope Langdell's mark gets cancelled by the USPTO as a result of his abusive behavior--it would serve him right.

Gangles
Level 0

Quixotic Engineer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2009, 05:11:54 PM »

My friend Corvus Elrod is going through official channels to get Tim Langdell removed from the IGDA board. I know that some of you are strongly anti-IGDA, but to quote Corvus:

While I think focusing on local indie communities is an excellent idea, not everyone has local community. And, in my personal experience, the IGDA can be a remarkably powerful and transformative organization. My own career has been greatly aided by my involvement with the IGDA.

You can read more about the process of removing Langdell here: http://corvus.zakelro.com/2009/07/its-fun-to-stay-at-the-igda/

You can sign the petition (must have a valid IGDA membership number) here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=68SOsjTK_2f9qJvOQ_2b2Zw7_2fA_3d_3d
(PLEASE ONLY USE REAL IGDA MEMBERSHIP NUMBERS, duping the petition doesn't help)

Thank you.

Mipe
Level 10

Migrating to imagination.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2009, 02:22:09 AM »

I feel compelled to register with IGDA just to vote on removal of Tim Langdell.

Naaaah. I don't trust IGDA enough; if they elected Tim Langdell and that lawyer friend of his to the board, how can we expect it to actually care for indie developers?
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic