Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411411 Posts in 69360 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 15, 2024, 09:40:14 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperDesignYour experience writing for video games
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Your experience writing for video games  (Read 3239 times)
jfirma1
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2022, 10:53:41 AM »

Hi all,

I run a startup called Story Prism - we build AI based writing tools to help anyone go from idea to finished story quickly. We currently have a live beta up (www.storyprism.io). My partner and I are filmmakers and originally designed this for screenwriters and novelists, however a friend of ours gave us the idea that this could be great for video game designers looking to write a story for their game.

I don't know much about this industry and wondered if anyone would be willing to have a chat with me about your experience writing a story for games. I would be willing to compensate you for your time with a $10 Amazon gift card.

If interested, please sign up with this form here and I will get back to you - https://forms.gle/WdxcvryoQKjnzhM3A

Thank you so much!
sakiskid
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 01:09:45 PM »

Hi jfirma,

Not a writer but I am a web developer. I noticed that your website is running pretty slowly -- the page takes a while to load before the first paint and PageSpeed insights also reports a score of 47 for desktop.

It seems like your main content on the page is all loading at once. I would recommend speaking with your web developer and reduce the amount of critical css and javascript that's loading. Basically the problem is everything is loading at the beginning and blocking everything else from loading for about 1.5 - 2.0 seconds.

Good luck!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic