Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411428 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 12:49:05 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallBeyond the Long Night - a charming roguelike adventure launched on Kickstarter
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Beyond the Long Night - a charming roguelike adventure launched on Kickstarter  (Read 653 times)
NoisyHeadGames
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2022, 06:55:42 AM »

Hello hello! My game launched on Kickstarter a couple of days a go and I'm super excited to share it with you Smiley

It's a charming twin-stick shooter with roguelike mechanics - similar to a mix of Isaac and Cave Story Cave Story. There's a free demo available on Itch and Steam if you'd like to try it out for yourself.

Hand Point Right https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/noisyheadgames/beyond-the-long-night Hand Point Left

Explore The Dark Mountain - a subterranean world full of monsters, secrets and lovable characters. Puzzle, upgrade and battle your way through three major biomes to outrun a deadly storm and escape to the Overworld beyond. Uncover a trail of mysteries in this ancient kingdom of demigods and explorers, captured within an endless time loop.

What treasures await in The Overworld? Is there a way to stop the storm from spreading? Can you escape the endless time loop? All may be revealed beyond the long night.

... There's also a cow that gives you motivational compliments, so that at least may be worth a look Grin

Thanks for letting me share! Please let me know what you think!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic