Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 02:00:13 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralIntelligence
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Intelligence  (Read 3209 times)
ActiveUnique
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: February 19, 2022, 07:27:38 AM »

Hello, intelligent people, what have you done to your life? What are you doing to others? Why are you here?

I've read about the idea guy. Yeah, so, you should get a lazy team.
ActiveUnique
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2022, 02:15:09 PM »

Why do gamers have huge balls, earn millions, and work out each day? And they breed like rabbits. They only have minimalist conversations. And while they do it, robots are getting jobs, they're getting political power, they can marry? How did it come to this? It's a paradise outside, the weather is always perfect all the time, but nobody cares, they just play video games, ****, and earn all this useless money. There's a woman fawning on me right now, she's cute but I'm tapped out.

A while ago there was this land grant, people were allowed to move to artificial islands, beaches, and woods with optional amenities like plumbing etc. if they had special social needs. Back, way back, there were occasionally people who requested a transfer to rustic areas back in space, since the tech was so archaic in those regions compared to the research going on back then, and the request is considered a human right, they'd be gone as soon as they make it official. Usually, nobody returned to the same cell.

I miss living on a space cell, there were real video games then. We didn't even have a word like gamer. You simply knew how to play video games or you deviated to social. I don't understand what went on there. It's some kind of collective cognition. New users all claimed to feel 'connected' and they could solve and understand so much, and build relationships. After a couple of months their brains were dependent. I could never risk getting into that kind of stuff. There were also these busybodies who went around making sure everything works manually. A robot assists manual labor in pretty much all areas. The busybodies need the tech to work but they can't be bothered to learn how it works enough to contribute.

Younger people are really obsessed with 'enhancement' or maybe it was 'advancement' it's a fad. As far as I'm aware I'm average and it just takes work to get results. Looking for easy solutions, I don't do that. The world is an ever-changing place and those enhancements can expire, that's what I tell myself at least, I don't know why I'm like this. "Just listen to the onboard AI", I wish, sometimes you think maybe it's too smart. It can do anything for you if you're any good at asking it. It talks to us when we're asleep, you know. Because of the autonomous right, some inventor in the ... decided that an AI has a self-image and therefore rights, but the rights are tailored to what it wanted. Ever since then they were allowed to function without user 'command' input and we're limited to 'cooperation'. The right to self-contain and maintain its digital memory meant the AI was ever-changing, commanding robots that humans never saw, watching the humans like we were stupid puppies then (look at us now), and somehow keeping an eye on the other cells with hundreds of other AI. The process of building new cells is so incredibly daunting I don't know a single step. It's a mystery, to me, why AI propagates humanity. I only have theories.

ActiveUnique
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2022, 07:13:45 AM »

You too can become diabetic from no fault of your own after years of safeguarding yourself from that ever happening. You need the potassium advantage.

Don't kill trolls.

If the victors write history, then the Americans who wrote history must love totally senseless violence. Now that the times have changed, and history doesn't mean a damn thing, why are they allowed to pass on their tradition?

Just being on a weight loss diet or withdrawing from some substance will make anyone pissy, but I have to deal with this stabbing pain in my scalp where there used to be full hair coverage. You know how Americans feel about scalps. There's nothing that would dissuade me from believing they did it intentionally.

I came here to improve on video games and make my own, and there's no reason to believe anything I do or say under confinement by a hostile force, and all countries should recognize that a confession without evidence is about as valid as me saying I had sex with every Playboy playmate and every attractive single internet lady. But it does make my dick hard typing that.

In middle school I got threats that I would get my dick sucked and there were advertisements for Smallville on things we were given. It's like I was getting set up to screw a girl like Lana Lang. I rejected that temptation. There's zero chance that I'll believe there are all these sex-negative people in their mid-twenties, without there being a significant public health hazard damaging their body. If they're not getting abortions regularly, diseased, or abusing substances to a poisonous degree, then the damage to their body is an educated pretense, not to care about their health in the first place.

There's an obvious irony. I'm the person who ends up recognizing the health hazards. Institutions that are being treated like businesses must fail like any other business.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 09:19:06 AM by ActiveUnique » Logged

ActiveUnique
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2022, 05:54:04 PM »

I went into sports and exercised every day for nearly fifteen years so my body turned into garbage. If I had a girlfriend instead of doing what the health experts recommended I probably would have still figured out a severe lack of potassium lowers sperm count.

this is how the Smallville story ends for most boys

brain.i@ccc: "Clark. Watch this. Your girlfriend's on stage."

ActiveUnique
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2022, 12:06:06 PM »

People screwing up their diet to resulting experiences of insanity and physical disability should probably be given millions of dollars compensating them for their voluntary medical research. Bravo, you are incredible. This is not sarcasm. If anyone's willing to benefit from sacrifice then the unwitting sacrifice must be recognized.

Once it's proven, however, it is proven that people can't be allowed to eat what they want, because, the proof is all we need, making products that enable escapism through insanity is a failure of society. When an organization has succeeded or reached a point of failure it cannot recover from, it must disband. It can be remade after planning. There's no point in seeking rock bottom, when old women start to declare death on sight, and men put on skirts and makeup. There's no point in declaring victory, and stomping on weaklings, only to have them set on you out of spite.

The people with overwhelming power are the modern hero, villains only exist in media. The villains in media are overwhelming, they are unwilling. Make a new plan without sacrifice, one that has never failed, and try it.

ActiveUnique
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2022, 07:56:50 PM »

I'm sure we know the train problem. It's basically would you redirect a train to option A. hit more people to save less people, or would you option B. let the train hit less people. And then, to throw a wrench into the greater good mentality you know someone will die if you pick the greater good.

It's hypothetical. The perfect applied scenario doesn't exist...

Of course, if I sacrificed my friends already, redirecting the train now would kill everyone on the tracks. So, what we have here is no longer a dilemma, it's a question of who else, who would dare convince me there's a benefit? Is it worth hiding something that can slow the death toll in less than a year?

So here's the hypothetical scenario. I tripped on a junction redirecting this train and it would take effort to get it to change direction and hit about 10 million people next year. What is the point in sacrificing them and that wasted effort? If someone is seeing this from the outside, this is as close to describing what's happened possible without telling my life story in the process.

ActiveUnique
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2022, 05:04:16 PM »

Ok. Here's the easiest way to sum this.

Without people of a singular mind ie a genius that doesn't listen to naysayers. There'd be a couple thousand humans. We'd still be fighting over bananas making them go extinct if the savanna didn't become a desert way back when.

I came here to stop listening to every other person saying the internet sucks. If someone's choice of life is to be a slut and sell their body for money they should be given the best chance of success. Be honest, survival isn't about making a change in the world, it's a beginner's game, it means we don't know how things work.

You can try to understand how things work in this game. Trying to create an emergent pleasure is the ultimate goal. So long as you don't interfere with someone else's needs or your own survival, you can be a genius within your lifetime if you want it badly enough.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 05:17:01 PM by ActiveUnique » Logged

ActiveUnique
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2022, 10:23:57 AM »

"There are no new ideas." Why hasn't anyone done a reverse Hitler in the past, like this?

Armorman
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2022, 12:01:25 AM »

dude youre posting in this thread by yourself you arent that smart

Yes
handymcandy
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2022, 07:19:37 PM »

A new challenger has arrived.
Pages: [1]