Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411513 Posts in 69380 Topics- by 58436 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 01, 2024, 12:06:56 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallJonny Audio - Music & SFX
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Jonny Audio - Music & SFX  (Read 971 times)
JGeer
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2009, 03:28:33 PM »

I wanted to post a quick note to let you all know that I’ve just launched a new website called Jonny Audio.  It’s a music and sfx resource for developers and while it is not a one-stop shop with thousands of tracks I hope you will find something interesting and useful for your projects.  I also have a feature I’m trying out that I think many of you might appreciate. 

There is a page on the site where you can request new music/sfx to be made.  You give me as detailed a description as possible of what you’d like to be created and then I’ll give you an estimate on how long it will take.  You’ll receive an email notification when the track is complete, but you are under no obligation to purchase the track if it isn’t quite what you wanted.

I’d suggest getting in requests early if you have a project coming up that you know you’ll be needing music for.  I’m hoping this will be a way for developers to get some high-quality custom music for their projects even if they don’t have a big enough budget for an exclusive, original score.

http://www.jonnyaudio.com

- Jonathan Geer
Aquin
Level 10

Aquin is over here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 04:47:20 PM »

Bookmarked.  Shocked

I may even contribute in the future.

I'd write a devlog about my current game, but I'm too busy making it.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic