Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 01:22:27 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsAny 3d artists want to make a game together?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Any 3d artists want to make a game together?  (Read 3371 times)
HunterDigital
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2022, 05:05:28 PM »

I want to try to find an artist who would like to try out a test run on making a small game together. We would negotiate on what to make, but I think it would be interesting to work on a small game together initially just to see if we are compatible. We would do a test run on a game and actually try to sell the game on some platform like Steam.

My skills lie in programming and coding using the Unreal Engine. I can implement features like online multiplayer and co-op, online purchasing such as cosmetic transactions, packaging/uploading builds and configuring platforms like Steam to allow the public to access it, AI-Behaviour integration, UI implementation, and other game-loop related logic.

My weaknesses lie in the artistic side, especially 3d graphics animation and modeling, which is the type of expertise I'm hoping to team up with. I also lack the expertise in marketing, advertising, trailer-making, music composition, story writing, and 2d artwork.

I'm hoping to team up with a 3d artist who can compliment my skills and weaknesses and see if would make a good fit. I've always been very passionate about making video games and I solo-released one game called Spell Beats on Steam, and I worked on others that just have not made it to the release phase yet. I found that going solo is much more difficult than I ever imagined, and I need another person with complementary skills in order to accomplish any future ambitious goals.

Send me a message if anyone is interested. Thanks Smiley
victor11
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2022, 02:25:46 AM »

What specific skills are you looking for?
HunterDigital
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 01:22:39 PM »

I think at the core, the specific set of skills that would complement my skills would be the ability to create/modify 3d models and animations, the ability to (or learn to) integrate them into the Unreal Engine, and the ability to (or learn to) create 3d environmental maps and levels in the Unreal Engine.
jotaro
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2022, 02:19:40 PM »

hey! i'm 3d artist looking for some new adventures, i'm mostly focused on characters and animation and narration, i'd like to do something that involves that Smiley

Also i would like to learn more about unreal.

here's my discord
Jotaro#7704
hboybowen
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2022, 11:44:30 AM »

I would like to join! I am a programmer/3d artist!

discord: Hugh Bowen#7863

If my discord doesn't work, how do I contact you?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 12:00:36 PM by hboybowen » Logged
AlexDeee
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2022, 05:36:37 AM »

Are you still looking for a 3D artist?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic