Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 12:12:00 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingDead Against Us
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dead Against Us  (Read 1184 times)
BitVice
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2022, 07:43:08 AM »

Dead Against Us is a top-down shooter, zombie-survival game where you scavenge the map for a way out.

With a focus on fast-gameplay, we guarantee that your thirst for zombie blood will be quenched faster than they can utter the word brains!

Hi, this is our first game demo ever to be released and we'd love to hear your feedback!

The development is in the very early stages and we're hoping to attract enough players to help us bring this project to life.

You can play the demo here: https://bitvice.itch.io/dead-against-us

All additional info and links are there if you're interested.

Here is some footage of the gameplay:

« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 11:11:17 AM by BitVice » Logged
agamerdev
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 10:20:17 AM »

So I tried out your game and it was pretty cool. I see potential and I hope to see more of this game!  Smiley super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super epic game 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10
mtorc1
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 12:16:41 PM »

Hm I am not sure whether I did something wrong but I did not encounter any zombie in the demo. Is that normal?
BitVice
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2022, 07:39:40 PM »

Hm I am not sure whether I did something wrong but I did not encounter any zombie in the demo. Is that normal?

Hi! Thanks for trying out the game!

What version did this happened to you? (Windows, Linux, web)

The game seems to working fine in any version. How many times did this happened to you?
BitVice
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2022, 07:42:10 PM »

So I tried out your game and it was pretty cool. I see potential and I hope to see more of this game!

Thanks, that means a lot! We will continue developing this game with the support of our players.
mtorc1
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2022, 01:52:04 PM »

Hi! Thanks for trying out the game!

What version did this happened to you? (Windows, Linux, web)

The game seems to working fine in any version. How many times did this happened to you?
It was on Windows. However, on Browser everything went fine eventually Smiley Nice game!
jbarrios
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2022, 08:28:59 PM »

Hey BitVice,

I played your game

BitVice
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2022, 11:08:05 AM »

Hey BitVice,

I played your game

Thanks a lot! The gameplay was awesome and you gave a really useful feedback! We're working on some new updates, including maps and zombies, so stay tuned!
bluffcatcher
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2022, 02:57:27 AM »

It'd be better if the flashlight followed the mouse.
BitVice
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2022, 09:52:31 AM »

It'd be better if the flashlight followed the mouse.

Now it does!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic