Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411486 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 10:23:24 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsLudum Dare 50 (Apr 1-4) [DELAY THE INEVITABLE]
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Ludum Dare 50 (Apr 1-4) [DELAY THE INEVITABLE]  (Read 12281 times)
oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2022, 01:49:00 AM »

originally we made plans to make a rogue like FPS in kind of an "Alien" setting.

now I've just worked on a pure shooter, where waves of enemies(cubes Cheesy) attack you, like bullet hell.
waves getting bigger and enemies stronger, you only delay your death. It's working, but not really polished.

I found picoCAD, I think I will learn to create art with it for LD51  Beer!

Looking forward to play your game, I'm hyped it will be funny. No Pressure!  Ninja

So how'd it go? Smiley

Mine is here: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/50/web-of-lies

Afraid the pressure was warranted, I didn't end up having time to add all that much content. Sad But there are a few hopefully funny conversations to be had at least!

kason.xiv
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2022, 06:37:00 AM »

Wow, the jam my friends and I did is also based on lying during the hiring process  Cheesy ours is here: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/50/imposter-syndrome-surgeon

Not sure about ya'll, but there were many other themes in the running I was rooting for over this one. But we tried to work with it nonetheless.
oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2022, 06:29:22 AM »

Already played and posted over there of course but just wanted to acknowledge your post here too Tongue Again cool game!

SamSerious, I want to play yours but you always seem to disappear from the threads after the jams and I haven't figured out your username on the LD site Cry Did you finish? Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic