Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411418 Posts in 69362 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 17, 2024, 04:17:04 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkLooking for cartoon vector art version of characters and logo
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for cartoon vector art version of characters and logo  (Read 3503 times)
triplejump
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: March 26, 2022, 03:02:22 PM »

Hi, I'm making an indie video game and would like some character art and a logo treatment made in scalable vector art. I already have the characters in pixel format, I just want to get them drawn in some cool action poses in a cartoony art style to use in the Steam store page and branding assets (style could be kind of similar to the capsule art for games like Forager and Oxygen Not Included). This would be a work-for-hire contract.

Here's the current version of the Steam store page, to get a sense of what the game is:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/790430/Modlands/

Please post some examples of your cartoon work and how I can contact you, thanks!
-Henry
olivia
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2022, 11:01:51 AM »

Hello Henry,

Would like to assist you with your requirement.

please reach me over my skype so that i can send you the portfolios.

Thanks
Olivia
Skype- olivia_5068
Email- [email protected]
tweepy
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2022, 05:25:56 PM »

Hi Henry,

If you're still looking, here are some examples of my artwork: https://www.artstation.com/tweepy.
Here are some examples of graphics/logos I've done:https://amandazuo.me/portfolio/graphics-designs.
I can also do art in the cartoony styles like the capsule art of the games you mentioned.

My email is [email protected] if you're interested in contacting me. Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 05:31:54 PM by tweepy » Logged

Nomoz
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2022, 02:47:44 PM »

Hey there,

really like the concept and potential of your game.
If you are still looking, you can contact me at christibamm atgmail.com and Ill send you some stuff.
Cheers
eli_stergiouli
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2022, 04:46:56 AM »

My name is Eli Stergiouli and I am a 2D game artist and Animator, specializing in vector design with 4 years experience under my belt. My time zone is UTC+3.

Some of the 2D game assets I can design:

Animations: (Using Spine, Unity, Unreal engine and Godot) character/monster animations, UI animations, cut scenes

UI/UX: Mock-ups, UI assets, icons

Environmental art: props, vegetation, backgrounds, guns, tools, tiles, seamless patterns

Illustrations: avatars, characters, marketing material

Concept art: monsters, backgrounds, clothes

Pixel art: characters, backgrounds, props, and animations.

The software I mainly use:

Vector art: Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape

Raster art: Photoshop, Gimp, Krita, Aseprite, Pyxel edit

Skeletal Animation and UI design: Spine, Unity, Unreal engine, Godot, Figma, Krita

GIT for version control

Because of my background with collaborating in teams of artists I am experienced in imitating other art styles, so if you don't see the kind that you envision for your game in my portfolio that won't be a problem.

I have mainly worked with a team of people for international clients, so I am both familiar with the Scrum agile framework and proper review cycles. Also, my programming background and my experience as an artist has helped me a lot with developing good communication skills across many different cultural backgrounds and types of teams. Moreover I mainly work with NDAs and contracts.

Links to my portfolio, resume and socials: https://linktr.ee/eli_stergiouli
Contact: email me at ([email protected]) or send me a friend request on discord (astroneli#1492)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic