Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411502 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 03:27:31 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessDoes anybody have recomendations for merchandise manufacturers?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Does anybody have recomendations for merchandise manufacturers?  (Read 2836 times)
Remy
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2022, 08:03:29 AM »

Good Afternoon,

I'm currently in the process of planning our studio's merchandising strategy and crowdfunding rewards for the release of our first title. At the moment I'm researching manufacturer's and printers and I was wondering if there were any manufacturers and printers other indie studios have worked with that they would recommend. To start we're probably looking at art prints (This is one we've actually struggled with, while we've found a few printers that we like they only seem to go up to A3 with art prints and only produce standard posters larger, where as we want to go up to sizes between A2 and A1), pins and plushies. Though we probably won't be investing in figurines at this stage due to their high set-up costs we would like to incorporate them into our long term merchandising strategy so we'd be interested in hearing about people's experiences with these also.

I’d also be interested in hearing about people's experiences with 3PL companies. Currently we’re considering Huboo, Shipbob and Quartermaster Logistics (though this latter one seems to be a bit lacking in store integrations). Other recommendations are of course welcome as well, but they need to be able to handle both crowdfunding and ecommerce fulfillments.
ThemsAllTook
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 09:56:33 AM »

Hi Remy! This forum gets a lot of traffic from spambots, and while this appears to be posted in good faith, threads like this are sometimes created as a way for bots to dump links while disguising themselves as organic discussion. Would you mind introducing yourself to the community and sharing a little bit about your background and/or the game you're working on in this thread? https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=45.0

Remy
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 12:02:48 PM »

Sure thing.
ThemsAllTook
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2022, 01:12:59 PM »

Perfect, thanks!

Pages: [1]